DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Calling all Seanchan!

Sieve

Come and play! I have already created a morat'raken character and have plans for 2 more.  So lets slur our speech and reclaim the lands of Hawkwing in the name of the Empress may she live forever.

Seriously anyone have any Seanchan characters that they would like to RP with?  If not why not create 1 or 3.  ;D

I'll be creating two other Seanchan characters too, but my mind's a bit mush right now so can't make up my mind on what I want as other characters yet.

These are your characters? Not the NSW's you were talking about earlier?

Hmm....

So I have an approved dreadlord character that has done zero training. She was one of my favorite chracters on another site and so i tried to bring her here and failed. I wonder if she could be caught by the Seanchan and become a damane?? I may be able to RP with her then??  8) *ponders*

I'll be creating two other Seanchan characters too, but my mind's a bit mush right now so can't make up my mind on what I want as other characters yet.

These are your characters? Not the NSW's you were talking about earlier?

Right they are mine.  My other two will probably be a seeker and a soldier who is a DW guard wannabe.  As far as the latter I doubt I will be able to get him to WS 14 for the DotNM RP so I guess I will write a DW guard NSW.  What other male NSW's are needed?

Also I am not married to any of the PC's so they are always potential fodder if someone needs to die for the cause.

Eq, that's definately an option! Might make for some interesting twists having a former Dreadlady as damane :D

Sieve, forgive me I still need to get accustomed to all these little nacks and cranies of the WS and such. From the top of my head I'm confused as to the comment on the WS 14 part. Is that a requirement for them to be part of that RP?

As for what other male characters are needed, for the Seanchan I assume? We could use a character or two for training purposes, that would be used to train new characters for their raisings through the progress system.

Sieve, forgive me I still need to get accustomed to all these little nacks and cranies of the WS and such. From the top of my head I'm confused as to the comment on the WS 14 part. Is that a requirement for them to be part of that RP?

I know!  The FL covers a lot of different groups each with their own intricacies. This is what I found on the DRPSW wiki:

The Deathwatch Guard

Should a soldier in the Seanchan military choose to extend his or her career upon reaching Weapon Score Fourteen, he or she can choose to join the Deathwatch Guard. These elite fighters are the private property (da’covale) of the Empress, may She live forever. The candidate will have to apply, stating past experiences and any recommendations they have, and then when they are accepted they will have to write their initiation into the Deathwatch Guards.

So it appears that you have to have a regular seanchan military character to begin with.  Once they reach a WS of 14 they can opt to become a Deathwatch guard.

As for what other male characters are needed, for the Seanchan I assume? We could use a character or two for training purposes, that would be used to train new characters for their raisings through the progress system.

Yeah I was referring to the Seanchan though I can do others if needed.  I will work on some bios for training purposes then.

ah, thanks for that! my brain will be eternally greatful :D

Yeah, that character of yours (the soldier) mightnot make it for this phase in the DotNM rp but there's still another phase after that to be done so who knows by then you'll have had change to bowbeat him through the ranks :)

Great, thanks Sieve! :D