DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Namore is looking for some RP partners

Mystica

I'd like to start RPing with my selfish little brat, Namore. Her Bio is in the 'new characters' sticky on top of the board. Basically, she will be travelling the lands and she will have plenty of opportunities to meet and bump into all sorts of different people along the way. From Innkeepers to Palace servants, from land lobbers to sea pirates. Anything at all is possible.

Anyone up for a bit of RPing fun?

She could come across your Ashaman on her travels as she's looking for a base to settle down at and plot her revenge against those that threated her so badly (according to her, that is). She wouldn't be aware of what a black cloak means and just see another man to manipulate to her wishes and use as a personal servant to her every whim. Not sure what type of person your Ashaman is, but the plan for Namore is that she will find (over time) that her spoiled and priveleged position from her past doesn't really prepare her much for interactions outside of Arad Doman.

Hey, I never got around to posting here but I already told you that all four of my characters are available for interacting.

She could meet Burrich in the woods near the Stedding as she passes through from Arad Doman to the rest of the world.

She could meet Nakor just about anywhere as she continues that journey.  Actually, she could hang out at the Black Tower for awhile as we have an influx of civilians at the moment anyway so there'd be plenty to rp with there.

Shawn and Dylan are both in Tar Valon.  She could stay at Dylan's inn (need to think of a name soon) and meet just about anyone else in Tar Valon while she's there.

I have a FL charcter Dreyik.  Don't know who to show the Bio but yeah I'm lloking to setup an RP.  I'm down for most ideas!! ANyone interested or has an idea and is looking for someone else I'm totally cool!!!

She could come across your Ashaman on her travels as she's looking for a base to settle down at and plot her revenge against those that threated her so badly (according to her, that is). She wouldn't be aware of what a black cloak means and just see another man to manipulate to her wishes and use as a personal servant to her every whim. Not sure what type of person your Ashaman is, but the plan for Namore is that she will find (over time) that her spoiled and priveleged position from her past doesn't really prepare her much for interactions outside of Arad Doman.

Valeran is in his late 30's, a former officer in a Saldaean Lancer regiment now a dedicated in the Black Tower.  He lost his wife and has no other family to speak of.  While he may seek or attempt to seek the comfort of a lovely lady he is not likely to fall for games or be bullied much.

Geirrin is roughly 20 though he is more like a adolescent male.  He is very naive and most often a fool.  He is more likely to get himself into trouble than anything thing.

Either of them or both are at your disposal.  Just say when and where.

lmao.... alright, now we're getting somewhere. *chuckles*

ok, so we can either do this in seperate RP's between Namore and each of your characters or we can get several of those characters to meet in the process. Let me think on something that might work and I'll post it tomorrow.

Sieve, Geirrin is your Warder character? Is he fully trained or where is he in the ranks?

lmao.... alright, now we're getting somewhere. *chuckles*

ok, so we can either do this in seperate RP's between Namore and each of your characters or we can get several of those characters to meet in the process. Let me think on something that might work and I'll post it tomorrow.

Sieve, Geirrin is your Warder character? Is he fully trained or where is he in the ranks?

I'm sorry I omitted that...Geirrin is my Asha'man.

My warder character is Perivar, who is bonded to a Green and I have a Tower Guard, Kennar, he is an evil little bastard.

hm, so the dedicated is the mature one and the Ashaman is the idiot? They do let everyone earn the dragon and sword over there huh? LOL. ;)

Alright, I'll try to come up with an RP arc for Namore's travels in which she can meet up with several characters from different places and try to incorporate room for those characters to meet up too (with or without Namore in the rp).

ok, I've spent the last 5 hours writing out an entire RP arc that gives room to characters from every single division to participate if they wish. However, since this is PSW-wide, I'm first showing it to the staff so there are no kinks or problems with it. So bare with me a while longer :)

Good stuff.  Any need for some comic relief from a "Ladies Man"?  Dreyik's the guy.  And yeah it would be cool to have a RP that a bunch of us Freebooters can show the rest what were all about.  Possibly setting like a Mercanary Guild/town like what was discussed before!!!

Cheers!!!!