DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

NCAA Football 09-10 Season

goldeneyes05

• 3 weeks later...

lol i'm working on getting tickets to the ACCCG but i already have my tickets to the last 2 clemson games at home vs virginia which hopefully will be a dominant win. and away to south carolina. Not looking foward to going to williams brice but i think clemson has better talent than usc any day of the week SEC is weak this year. Only 2 good teams in the league

Got two words for you buddy: Triple Option

Bama and Florida are both looking good, their game against each other should be very awesome to watch. Texas is on a roll to win their division, dont expect the Aggies to give them much trouble next week (sadly :( ).

Yeah the Florida Bama game is going to be the real National Champion ship, because since one of them is going to loose, only one of them is going to make it to the BCS championship, because the BCS is a load of BS.

Sure it is. Thats why Tech is 10-1. That kind of nonsense is what people have been parroting around the beginning of the season, and then have shut up when they realize it actually works. Calling something "high school" is a lame attempt at an insult I think. I think I'd rather let the game speak for itself.

BTW, Urban Meyer uses a variation of the triple option and Florida has done quite well, hasn't it?

Paul Johnson used it at Georgia Southern and at Navy and in the past Seasons at Georgia Tech. This has been around for a while. If defenses haven't adapted to it when its been around for such a long time then those defenses are idiots.

I think Florida vs. Bama will be really interesting to watch. Personally I'm cheering for Bama, but thats because I've been corrupted by my Bama friends. I don't know if it'll be the "real" championship honestly. You still have Texas, TCU, Boise State, and Cinci that are undefeated and who really knows how those teams would match up against each other.

lol i understand your point zash but 90% of college football runs the pro spread or the west coast. These things go through phases 50 years ago the triple option was the big advanced offense till the spread came out. It went out of style and has popped up in the last few years with a few coaches running it. Football is like a chess game. the coordinators now are used to defending the spread they have to readjust to facing the triple option again. And i dont care what you say tebow is not an nfl style QB he will never make it at the next level.

Archived