DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Time to stop lurking..... =D

Jemlin

Hello Everyone!

You can call me Jemlin.  I have visited these forums for a long while now, although mostly as a guest and just reading posts.  I think its about time I join the community and start contributing.  You all are fantastic!

A little about me.  I'm male (I figure I should point that out, since some folks have significant views on either sex =D  ), and currently a Masters degree student getting his degree in Psychology.  I actually generally study Psychological Anthropology, with other interests in linguistics, development, and generally, diversity!  People fascinate me!  So you can guess one reason why I love these books, there is so much diversity.

I have to say, I hope I am not the only one here who wishes so much to be able to know more about the lands of the Seanchan, the Land of the Madmen, and Shara...big gaping wholes in knowledge about unique cultures of people just perturb me! 

Anywho, I have been reading these books for 10+ years now, and I find myself re-reading the series a few times.  There are always surprises! I'm looking forward to getting into some conversations with you all and arguing a bit of theory here and there =D

;D

Archived