DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

In meesh's nose

reyler

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you know OF him, because once you didn't know who "Sagey" was and you were looking it up before you found out it was DSage...

(I don't remember what the rest of the situation was, but I remember that in particular :D)

I guess you learn something new every day. :D

I hope so too, and thanks. :D  If it doesn't happen before springtime, it won't happen at all for a while, at least summer, maybe fall.... I don't want to wait that long, and quite frankly, if he ends up not being able to get any time off before the spring, I will persuade him to let me visit even though he'll be working.  I'd rather spend some time with him than no time at all.  And I honestly wouldn't mind if he was too tired after work for us to do anything interesting, like go bowling or visit interesting sites or just anything interesting, because I'd just be content that I'd finally get to be with him in person. :D

I am NOT a patient person. :D

Something about DSage....  I'm not patient even with things dealing with him, which is why I bonded him while I was still TECHNICALLY a novice ('cuz I didn't want to wait till I got raised to Accepted, which seemed too far away--though it was the Feast of Fools, so for a week I was a Green Ajah Sitter, and the Aes Sedai were all novices; so I took advantage of being a "Sitter" and bonded :D).  But when it comes to him, if I have to be patient, I will be, much as I dislike it.

Because he's worth it. ;)

It's hard, though, and I can definitely see why so many LDRs end up failing.  It's so much easier to be in a relationship with someone that's right there.

Okay, before I say anything else--I keep meaning to look up how that name is pronounced, but I always forget.  How do you pronounce Siobhan?  This book series I read had a character with that name, and in one of them she was the main character, and I never new how to pronounce it.

And I can imagine how hard that must've been, though it's nothing I'd know about.  See, for now, it's all right for me to wait to meet DSage, because even though I still miss him in a way, I haven't actually met him in person, so I don't know exactly what I'm missing yet.  So, ignorance is bliss in this case.  But to know what it's like to be with that person, to spend time with them and all the little things that make up a relationship, and all the little physical things that people take for granted, and then to lose that for a while...that would be really really hard.

Ah...okay, thanks Anox!  I always wondered, and I knew that I'd have no idea how to pronounce it correctly, too.  I really like that name, or at least the spelling. :D

I wish he were HERE here. ;)

Though just plain here would be great too... I LOVE posting with him. ;D