DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

In meesh's nose

reyler

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rest of the body, when properly formed, has a sleek, graceful appearance. Until you get to the ugly bumpers, which are all gross and awkward and slimy and wrinkly and I think it would be better in general if we just dropped spores.

It's the most recent weird-ass Mario game, set on the DS, and the main plot is that Fawful tricks Bowser into eating a mushroom that causes him to inhale Mario, Luigi, Peach, and like half the Mushroom Kingdom. You control Bowser on the top screen in the real world, and on the bottom screen Mario and Luigi wander around at microscopic scale inside Bowser's body. None of the DS emulators currently seem to be able to emulate it perfectly yet, which is annoying.

Right now NO$GBA and DesMuMe are the only decent NDS emulators. NO$GBA hasn't been updated in two years, but plays it pretty well (with some fixes provided by the NO$ZOOMER utility) up until the point where the DS microphone is required; I guess if you actually have a microphone for your computer, there's no problem. DesMuMe has its own internal microphone sampling, and none of the tics that NO$GBA had, but it plays slower due to different coding, and has random crash errors that so far have yet to be explained.

I had a crazy dream, where about ten or 15 of my friends and I were playing some type of mario game...

The camera angle on the screen kept floating around this huge maze-like walkway in the air, and we had to hit a button when some little bomb popped up or we couldn't move on and it would kill us.

Then we were in the game, and Bowzer (SP?) locked us up. The walls were low, so we just climbed over them and ran out the maze with the bad guys chasing us.

We got out, and the end of the maze was one of our teachers house.

Weird.

Also, I had a dream about mafia. I have become a full addict now.