DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

London DM Meet - 26th/27th September 2009 (PLANNING)

Corki

Attention all members of the Band of the Red Hand!

Specifically, various Europeans out there!

September is here, and so before the long haul of winter its time to cheer yourselves up. This is the chance to visit one of the premier capitals of the world (OK, stretching it a bit for London!) and meet various other Dragonmount personnel for a couple of days of fun, frivolity...etc.

As yet, we have a date, the weekend of the 26th and 27th of September 2009. Daetirion (he roped me into this, damn him!) and myself are in the process of working on more stuff. However it very much depends on what people want to do, and who wants to come. Therefore, im throwing it open to suggestions! Find the thread over at the Dragonmount Meets forum, or PM myself or Daetirion with ideas etc. Any and all input will be greatly appreciated!

We do need to kinda get an idea of numbers pretty swiftly too, so if you are interested (and who wouldn't be?) please stand up and be proud to be European! (Or just send me a PM... whatever... ^_^)

Corki

Oh, and if you turn up, I expect a birthday drink as my birthday will be a few days earlier (24th September)!  ;D

Archived