DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Heroes Season 4 - NBC - 8pm est

Barmacral

• Community Administrator

The Sythesia (sp) character and is now my #2 fav.

Yep.

1.  Hiro

2.  Synysthesia girl

3. Tracy (she's so pretty...I wanna be her)

my #3 is Hiros Sidekick. ;)

Ahhh...Ando...do you want to be him like I want to be Tracy! ??? ;D

Nah, I'd rather have time travel then super-charger.

;)

Also its odd that they are bringing up duality now of all times. (Concerning powers)

We know of Hiro's Duality.. (Back in time = moving so fast time reverse. forward = freezing time while time passes around you.)

but how is peters power able to be 'duality'?

HE can memorize powers just by seeing/touching someone. (or used to)

Could that also not mean, he can give people powers to? Aka he takes one guys power (litterally, like how Peter's father did' Then give it to someone else?

I suspect that Mat's son is going to play a role in recovering Mats powers...

I guess some of the powers are more duality by nature are others are much more.... subtle... Like the clones. She can make ice, and turn into water. Part of the same ability really. Manipulation of water and how 'fast' the water moves. Stop the matter in the water, it freezes, speed it up it turns to water. Duality.

But if you look at how she's a clone, the other 'one' could make fire. Duality again. ;)

Flying... Thats well... Harder to make duality. I mean, your flying, and then your not. :P

The Haitian? He can supress all powers around him.. Does that also mean he can encahnce them? Is this the reverse of Ando's Ability perhaps? Ando wanted power SO bad, he Enchances others? Where as the Haitian Hates the power so much he denies it to those around him?

^_^

Archived