DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*decides to post* :)

Rhetrus

Hello there.

Longtime lurker, first time poster here and have decided to join the wonderful WoT community through RP and discussions.

Don't really know what to jot down here, but I enjoy WoT, study of and reading of Shakespeares' works, romantic and comedy films, legal studies and law, historical studies, and am most likely entering university next year to become a Teacher of Modern/Ancient History or of English.

Anyways, sounds boring, but it's my life in a nutshell. Hope to see many of you out and about in the depths of the forums!

The light illumine you all.

:)

Hi and welcome aboard! Glad to have you around. :) Are you a fellow Brit? I ask only because Americans seem to be totally incapable of using the word university in its proper meaning. ;) I'm hoping to read law at university in 2007 myself so I gather we share an interest in legalese.

PS: If you need any help getting started in the roleplay, come to me. :D

Guest Egwene

Welcome to the forums, Rhetrus :)

As a long time lurker, I assume you have already made your way over to the book discussions as a priority and voted on the 'who dunnit' thread :wink: As your sentiment on Taim/Demandred totally reflected mine, I am hoping we might agree on the suspect in the murder investigation as well *g*

Have fun :P

Archived