DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Interview of the Month: The Elusive Demi!

Gerrendus

In an effort to track down answers from this elusive creature I intended to find him face to face...however I took a wrong turn at albequerque and instead spent 3 weeks elsewhere.  Nevertheless!  A good reporter always gets his story, and what a marvelous story it is:

Question 1: What is your favorite beverage?

1 - Fanta. Pure, orange, delicious fanta, oh isn't it grand. Either that or some sort of wine. Perhaps a Riesling. It tastes scrumptious *nod*

Question 2: What type of PC do you use?

2 - A horrible one, I think. Let's see here. It's a Dell. Okay, okay, here goes:

Dell Dimension DXP051

Intel®

Pentium® D CPU 3.00GHz

2.99 GHz, 1,00 GB RAM

Does that tell you anything?

Question 3: what is your favorite book/series? (non WOT)

3 - Either A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin, which is really, REALLAH, excellent, or the amazing (oh yes) Discworld series by the genius Terry Pratchett. I just can't get enough of it. As far as other reading things go, I'm enjoying the Sandman and Transmetropolitan series of graphic novels as we speak. Good stuff!

Question 4: When you aren't in Shayol Ghul, what do you do in your spare time?

4 - Wait... There's non SG time? I think you've got something wrong. When not on the internets (it happens) I go to school, play the drums for an amateur-amateur band called No Pants (we know about 5 songs, none of them original), spend time with my associates, watch movies (!!!), play games, read books and play some football (that's soccer for you non-europeans). Good times emerge! Also spending time with soon-to-be 3 year old brother, watching the Aristocats over and over and over and over and over and over again. Yikes. But he's a good kid. Also I work at a Pizza place called Dolly Dimples, where I bake, serve, take orders and deliver Pizzas on a regular basis. Good times also!

Question 5: Why did you choose the Black Ajah Spawn as your initial faction?

5 - I didn't <.< You need to get your facts straight, brahim! Anyone who knows anything knows I've been a shadowspawn right from the get-go *nodnod* As to the why, I suppose it must've been the people, and the promise of a cookpot. What with Nyn, Noggy, Canuk and/or Twitch (not sure if he came back from his LOA thing before or after I joined, if it was after, it sure was a pleasant surprise Shocked Same goes for Pol!) how could I not!?

Question 6: What is your favorite Thakandar Game?

6 - This one's easy, the deathmatch of course Cool I'll take all of you on, any time! Gimme some!

Question 7: What is your favorite method of torture?

7 - Chinese water torture! Only, you don't use water, you use slooooowly burning acid, and you drip it on their chests, not their foreheads. Makes for good times all around, fun for the entire family!

Question 8: What advice do you have for all of the Lightful's out there?

8 - Stay vigilant, avoid being stabbed too much, don't make enemies high up, and first and foremost, don't be a douche? Be a good/evil kid and PEOPLE WILL LEARN TO LOVE/HATE YOU! I remember being so proud of my first 30 posts (that was a greyman task). Man. 30 posts. *snigger*

Question 9: Tell us a little about yourself.

9 - I'm an 18,5 year old Norwegian, I currently reside in the best town in the universe, Bergen, but I am soon to move my sorry arse south-eastwards to Stavanger in order to do stuff there instead. I enjoy movies, no strike that, I love movies. They're awesome and stuff! Um. The only bone in my body I've ever broken was my right ring finger, as a result of which the tip of that particular finger is somewhat larger than those of the other fingers. Er. I recently acquired a rockin' 'stache. For a good time, PM me.

<.<

Question 10: Where else do you hang out on DM?

10 - When not seen in SG I can be found lurking in the Black Tower, the Children of the Light, the 'Chan or the Yellow Ajah (though, SG is obviously the best place one can be <.<)

Question 11: What is your favorite WoT book?

11 - I'm really not sure anymore. I haven't read these books for something like 5 or 6 years. But I remember enjoying the one where he gets his shining magic sword. Yes, I've even forgotten the name of it. Something with Cal. A "C" in any case.

Question 12: Anything that wasn't asked here that you want to tell us about yourself?

12 - I love you all so much? Also, I'm naked *winks* And I know how to vibrate my eyes. It's pretty neat.

Now, if any of you have further questions for the elusive Demi we shall con him into answering them in the proper SG fashion.

Archived