DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Aiel and Shadow tactics

Builder

Not sure why it should surprise me, but I remember feeling a heavy dose of disappointment when it started being revealed there were quite a few Aiel darkfriends. Can't help but wonder their reasons for turning since just like Borderlanders they seem to be pledged in an eternal war against the Shadow. Wonder if their reasoning was anything akin to Ingtar's.....

Not sure why it should surprise me, but I remember feeling a heavy dose of disappointment when it started being revealed there were quite a few Aiel darkfriends. Can't help but wonder their reasons for turning since just like Borderlanders they seem to be pledged in an eternal war against the Shadow. Wonder if their reasoning was anything akin to Ingtar's.....

everyone has a price, Ingtar's was akin to a deep depression, but greed, family members survival from disease, etc.

personnally I think the best tactic of the shadow would be to have a signal so that darkfriends within the opposing army will suddenly start killing the people around him, this would demolish moral and cause mistrust and paranoia within a army which would be disastrous

Indeed. Well, mayne not so blunt as to just stand up and kill as many as possible until they are brougt down. But more subtle sabotage, poison water sources and food, stop a crucial message from being delivered, provide the shadow with inside intel, etc. And that is just what a common footsoldier can do, a DF channeler has quite a few more tools at hand.

well for a basic soldier to just start killing the people beside him would demoralize, for intel and such it would be higher up commanders and such, probably some of the generals/ very high comanders that will need to be brought in for a war on the scale of TG that will be required for the forces of light will be DF's it will be interesting to see who it is

Archived