DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi everyone

Weathermonger

First read Eye of the World when it was published back in 90's and have loved the series ever since. My favourite character is Mat and I am interested in the plots surrounding the Tower of Genjhei. Very glad to have joined Dragonmount.

Do any of you have advice about joining groups and roleplaying?  :)

Logged on in UK. Dragonmount seems to be on US time so if I ever take a while to reply to people, this is the reason  :)

Welcome to the Mount!

And yes, Dragon Mount is on US time sorta, I mean it is up 24/7 so people in the UK will post when they are awake, and people everywhere else (like me) will post when we are awake, so its a constaint cycle of posting....or I could be wrong.

Anyway, as to the RP groups, it is faily easy to get into them, all you have to do is choose one of the divisions (I say one because it really is annoying to join all of them when you are new, starting small is easier) and then write a bio for that division, send it to their bio checker, and the rest is done by the RP staff for that divison ^-^

If you have any more questions feel free to shoot me a PM and I will asnwer it asap.

Again welcome! Hope to see you on the RP boards, and have fun storming the Mount!

Welcome to DM from another Brit! ;) There are quite a few of us here, so don't worry. And you can change the time that shows on the forums by changing your profile preferences.

As for the ORGs, it is best to join a few to begin with. There is a thread on this board that outlines each ORG so that should give you some idea about each one (and on that note, I may need to check the Band of the Red Hand one to see that it is up-to-date). Most ORGs have a theme, for example, the BotRH is music and travel, while the Seanchan is entertainment. Don't hesitate to ask any questions if you have them.

Have a good look around DM and have fun with whatever you do! :)

Archived