DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Oh, You, Twinnie!

UrsulaLV

I got Happy Mail!  You are just the Most, Twinnie.  I most certainly do not expect an apology for you missing my birthday when you were sick, and I never remember anyone's birthday myself. 

I got a lovely quilled bookmark-ish card that will never be smashed in a book (by Twinnie), a crocheted Christmas angel (by Twinnie), Valentine treats, adorable seal-faced winter-y slipper socks, a pair of silky-soft  fuzzy socks, a journal book with an amazing cover quilled in a spring garden trellis (again, by Twinnie), a cool bookthong with beautiful beads and sewing-related charms (also by Twinnie), and a GOLDEN KNITTING NEEDLE.  Whoo-Hoo! 

I feel like it's my b-day and Christmas all rolled together.  And you are the most handi-crafty person I know. 

Love you madly

*grins and hugs Ursula*

Well I do feel bad it was so very late..but I'm realy happy you liked everything!!!  *grins*  and the bookmark won't crush in a book..I made one for me as a test and used it!!  And i loved those charms!!  Couldn't believe I found the sewing machine for you!!  it was fate!  ;)

And jadey love..you should be getting a little something in the mail too..*nods*  as well as another something in about another week...LOL  I almost have your address memorized!!!

Archived