DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

new forums

Liitha

when we hit dm how do you want it?

asumable still on childboards i mean to move the section boards under the uncommonroom, and then reports of course under those

do the different sections want the section boards private or public (leaving option here for input, will hear out everyone but lay mainweigth on the section members opinion)

the uncommon will be set to private to members, so either way here is talk about wheter you want a hang out just for your group or not...SG as we were in the past had various level boards on the offsite, among others from time to time there was faction boards private to the factions (chosen lead), when we grew small we got rid of these as they were inactive... i got no plans per now to go back to that as factions belong to the past...but are willing to alternative offer private section boards should this be wanted

also are there any other boards you wish for?

also the dreadlord board got the name fortress, as oposed after the section, do it want over to dreadlords, or do either of the others want over to something else? descriptions are posible, so what i would go for with the curent name would be

The Fortress

-Dreadlords home