DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

ummm....hey there....

CJSG92

so, i kinda introduced myself like....several months ago on here, but I have not been posting.  At all.  At that time, I hadn't even read the first book yet...so  I wasn't really interested too much...I merely logged on at the...promptings...of my dear sister, Meesh.  You all know her.  You all know how...pushy she can be.  ;D  But right now, I am about 1/3 of the way through The Fires of Heaven, and I absolutely find myself addicted.  So, again at the promptings of my sister, but a bit more willingly, I'm coming back.  So I felt like re-introducing myself. 

Hi!!! Seeing as how i choose a...less than lovely screen name, you(if you so desire) can just call me CJ.  I'm technically new on the board, so I look forward to getting to know everyone and losing my life completely to these books and this forum along with my dear sister, the squirrel. 

ps. did anyone read this? :  http://www.brandonsanderson.com/article/56/Splitting-AMOL

reminds me too much of Eragon...

Meesh?  As in mmeeshal, Meesh?  As in, my bonded?

Wow...awkward.

*shakes head*

Welcome to Dragonmount.  If the Meesh I'm thinking of is your sister, you probably know a lot about the site already, so I won't bore you with details.  Just poke around, find what you like.  Have fun. :)

*glomps Sagey*

You are thinking of all the right people.

The hooligan who keeps NOT posting on DM is my brother.  I keep pestering him.  It's fun.

And it's not terribly awkward.  What IS awkward is this:

CJ probably knows a lot more about you than you know about him. O.O

Make of that what you will.

Welcome to the Mount! It is always good to see the brother/sisters of people on the site joining up

(I should know I poked my brother till he joined and he loves it here  ;) )

I would say look around the forums and see what you like, but you most likely already know alot about the site.

Now, here is were I would normaly say "If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM" but in this case I shall say bug your sister with all the questions  ;D Unless she cant answer them, then bug me.

Archived