DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

ooc work for credits

Liitha

this is posible to ask about, and specificaly now we have debated something we need, I know i said Kura would come with that (asumable something came up or he forgot for a moment)

we need biographies for nsw trollocs, we dont need 50 biographies of the same type, clan, rank, skill-ws wise etc...so if you intend to do this then post which type of char your aiming at so others can pick something else

the bio's need to be passable by bio guidelines, and more then a couple pharagraphs (so do thorough proper work on them), if they arent passable at first shot they will be returned as per normal bio returns, it also needs to entail extended bio information where this aplies (higher ws skills, higher ranks etc)

they need to follow normal bio form which for our div looks like this :

Character Name:

Email address:

Group : CotS

Division : Darkfriend (Shadowspawn)/Dreadlord

Physical Description: (One paragraph; height, weight, eyes, hair, other outstanding features)

Place of Birth/Raising:

Character History: (Should include any major events in the character's life prior to joining the Division, as well as any significant RPs since)

The credits will be on case to case negotiations to adapt to your needs, mandatory reqs wont be affected (but electibles, skill/strength/ws/ds points, rank credit for trollocs etc are the type of credits that will be open for debate)

1 bio per member for now (then if we need more we will open for 2nds)

edit

clarification, just to make sure there is no missunderstanding, these bio's should be work amount wise relevant for the credit you want to achive, so when said not just a pharagraph or two, if you mean it to replace an elective think of what it would taken you in writing amount to gain an elective (not saying you have to use the full page adviced as the max of a bio, but make well fleshed out chars, and make use of the spawn info...i'll see about geting what is not up in the wiki up there tomorow, but there are some info up already)

NSWs, or TTPCs?  As the former will need mine and Owen's approval, and the latter just needs your approval for the slaughtering.  And the latter doesn't generally have to be as long.  *laughs*

Anyways, definitely interested in getting in on this, if only 'cause I've got that one last lonely req to fill in.

<3

NSW...once they pass Kura he can pass em to me for look over and i will talk to the admin about CC, even if we didnt imidiatly descide to not use all (if we get more then needed), we'd store them for later usage at need and everyone doing one would get credit as such...so this is not something you as members need to worry about ;)