DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

March Madness

U4ea

Welcome to March! I don't know if your March has roared in like a lion, but it sure has here! Let's keep the momentum going with the activities this month! I'm running the activities this month, so that means ya'll have to be extra good and get in here to play along! I get grumpy when I have to play by myself.

It should be pretty easy with one of our most active exchanges of the year, The Arts and Crafts Exchange! I'll post a sign up thread in a minute, but the rules are pretty simple. Rule #1- Whatever you're putting in the mail has to be hand made. Rule #2- Don't spend more than $15 making it! That's pretty much it! More details will be in the Exchange Sign up thread, so keep your eyes peeled for it!

I also have a SECRET PROJECT that I'm working on. If you're interested in being a part of it, PM me. It's gunna be awesome!

We'll also be having our annual Irish Days Celebration in a little over a week. You didn't actually think a fifth generation Irish descendant like me was going to let St. Patty's Day get past me, do you? I didn't think so. ;) This year, we're going Green with everything I can find that's Irish. Watch your shamrocks, 'cuz I'm comin' for 'em! *grins*

I'm open to anything else you'd like to see going on this month, too! If you have ideas, I have ears (or, eyes, in this case...)!

Happy March everyone!

Archived