DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Come Play with Me! ((Open RP))

Raeyn

As one of my raising reqs, I'm doing an open RP!  The start goal is to get to the riverbank for a picnic, and I'm giving people a day or two to join Mariasha while she's shopping in town before she heads out to have her picnic.  Either way, everyone is more than welcome to jump in, and I hope you all do.

Silliness and Light (Open RP)

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,40272.0.html

<3

Party or whatever... it's open, we'll see where it leads once it gets to the river! *grins*

I'm going to say that if neither of the in-town with me people post tonight, I'll post some sort of wrap-up there that moves it to the river tomorrow. *nods*

Well, if you've looked at a map of Tar Valon, you'll note that the island is walled.  This is why I made specific mention to going out a gate, rather than 'oh la, river!'  While I normally fuzz over there being any wall, I did make specific mention of it this time. :)

And then there's a small niggling preference thing, but I'll PM you that rather than bawl you out right here.

Hee, I don't mind.  I mean, for me to get req credit, it's got to keep going through the 9th.  You guys are doing an awesome job helping with that.  *grins*

Mmm, should hopefully get a post up for it tonight.  Whee!

You were interesting enough for the gazillion months it took us to complete our last roleplay.  Granted, that's 'cause I'm a total 'tard and kept missing that you'd posted, plus all the brainfog crap...

Thanks for putting up with me yet again, oh masochistic one! :D