DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

30 Rock

Bela

I search but couldn't find any topics dedicated to the show here, I was wondering how many people here watch it. I never thought I would see a show as funny as friends, but it seems I was mistaken. All the types of humor rolled into one just caters to whatever you are feeling, from Alec Baldwin's dry and witty, to Tina Fey's crazy and corky it is just laugh after laugh for me. It is quite disappointing with the lack of any story though, I doubt I could watch these episodes more than a few times, unlike friends which I could watch whenever, forever.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that 30 Rock is the funniest show on tv at the moment.  With Arrested Development gone, 30 Rock filled in quit nicely.  I think it's way funnier than the Office (which has been very disappointing ever since season 3).  The only two comedies that even come close are Chuck, and Two and a Half Men.  Both Chuck and THM are hilarious, and if you don't watch either, I highly recommend both.  Chuck comes on Mondays at 8, and THM comes on Mondays at 9 (I believe).  Tina Fey was always funny in SNL, but she gained 100 cool points in my book for creating 30 Rock.

Archived