DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

F and F Tokyo Drift

Emperor

Guest Emperor

It was hard to tear myself away from my new TV and Xbox 360, but I could not interrupt my new Friday afternoon tradition of checking out the latest movies in the theatre. Today was the new Fast and the furious movie. I admit, after seeing the second film, I had my expectations set low for this movie. However, fast cars and hot women will always entice me enough to get me into the movie. And let me tell you, I was not disappointed. Such as with the first movie, I immediately wanted to see if I could make my car drift on the way home. However, since I love my car (06 Eclipse) and have respect for others property (mailboxes, telephone poles and houses) I kept it reasonably safe on the way home and resisted the urge to glide around tight corners. I suggest this movie to fans of the 1st film. I enjoyed the setting (Tokyo) which is place I have always wanted to go. My only problems with the movie was the main character, which for some reason, I did not really like nor believe was smart enough to outrace other drifters in the movie.

If you see it, let us know what you think by replying to this post.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived