DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome Wotmania Members

Barmacral

Herro. I'm just about caught up with the series. (Halfway through TOM) Just looking for something to do this summer, maybe talk about...stuff. WOT related or not. I started reading the series two years ago, accidentally trippign in the library and landing near a stash of old dusty-like ripped up copies and got hooked. YAY! Wheel of Time fans! Who knew there were so many?

:mat::bandredhand:

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

(holycrap!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IrishLord

hi, just recently joined the site after viewing it for years. its always really nice to read the comments of the people who put my 'over-analyising' of details to shame, ha ha. this is easily the greatest series of books i have ever read and can't wait for AMoL. I just really hope it doesn't end up like the Matrix trilogy with the over-analzying falling on its arse, due to an awful final movie, ha ha! (p.s im not comparing WoT and the Matrix as equal stories, only the analysis of the latter over-stepping the potential of the final movie!)

So from Belfast, Ireland ..... hello everyone, its a pleasure to meet you!

Seamus

Guest sarahstanley

Hi I'm new here. I love love love these books. They have been the best break from reality but at the same time I still hope maybe somewhere it could be true :) I have read books 1-13 already, waiting desperately for book 14!!!!!!!! And i think i might treat myself to reading them all again :) They just never get boring. Really hope the film productions can live up to the books!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest myselftheG

I'm new to this site.

And everyone who's new seems to leave a message.

so, bimbli bimbli boooooooo

Absolutely amazed, and extremely excited, about discovering such an amazing website! Finally finished Towers of Midnight about a week and a half ago. Cant wait for the last book. Glad to find others as enthusiastic about this series as I am!

What's up peeps my buddy got me hooked on the WOT books about 2 years ago. Now I'm on book 12 and I can't wait to start the next one. I'm even considering naming my first son Rand al Thor! I just wish I discovered these books a lot sooner. Now I finally made my way to the website. Besides reading I also like to draw and paint. I love WOT art I love what I saw so far and hope to post some art of my own. Also I would really love to see a WOT movie made. I think it would be Awesome!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Youngbull1979

hello Long time fan of WOT was given EYE as a gift and it felt like id come home thanks to all who work to make and maintain these forums for a Dragon junkie like myself who cant get enough

Guest Mortificial

Greetings all and thanks for the welcome! I'm a lady from Finland who has been a zealous fan of WOT about ten years. I'm waiting forward to become a part of DM community - and of course the last book to be published. :tongue:

Guest ronbeatty

Hello all,

I am new to the forum, but not to the books. I have read all 13 through twice and am starting on my third time through. They are so huge, and the worlds created in them so complex I don't think you can wrap your mind around it all the first time through. The second time was actually much more enjoyable than the first, and I am looking forward to the third time through, and am really hoping that book 14 will get here soon.

Ron

Hey thanks for the welcome, I started reading WoT books last year and finally finished the 13th book and am now in withdrawal, ill be waiting very patiently till the next one comes out!

Al'Jav Avdragoras. Aahh, withdrawal. :( As much as I await volume 14 and the culmination of the Grand Tale, I also dread it, knowing there will be no more to come. Of course, that's where re-reading the series comes in, with all the insight of previous readings informing the reader and enriching the experience. Find a shady spot on the slopes of the Dragonmount, a tumbler of sweet tea, and visit your old friends again. -Komomachi.

Guest Chemeries

I'm new as you all know i'm still reading 13 so i don't know whats new. just thought i would say hi to everyone hope to hear from and talk to you guys soon

Guest huggybear1355

We're glad to see that you've made it over, and we hop you'll stick around and join our community. If you don’t see it already we’ll soon have a forum set up just for to meet up with your own. Here on dragonmount we’re a very friendly community that is divided into three basic sections.

The first section is the wheel of time discussions and the general discussions where everyone meets up at.

The second section of Dragonmount is the Organizations, which are groups of people with common ground meeting up in various settings based off of various groups in the books. There is a broad range of things that are discussed in these groups, from tv shows and movies to books to arts and crafts, etc.

The third main section of Dragonmount is the Roleplay. In the roleplay there is a number of divisions you can join with characters and join the roleplay fun.

For more information you can send a private message to Amadine or Winterwinds, and you can see any rules and guidelines located here and the navigation of our forums is located here.

Please do keep in mind that this is a PG-13 forum, so please, feel free to check it out and have fun, we’re glad to have you as a part of our community!

Dragonmount Staff

A warm hello to kin souls who got irrevocably entangled in the pattern of the Wheel! I'm new here but I've already gained a lot of info in the past 50 mins or so^^, I hope I'll be able to contribute to the community myself.

Nisa

Archived