DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wrap up?

SBoydW

That subject question will cover two things.  One, was there ever a end-of season/playoffs wrap up for the Fantasy Football? Two, who else thought the Stargate Atlantis series finale sucked.... and Just thought of a third.  Three, Has anyone heard if there is going to be a movie version wrap up like SG-1 did?

And, sadly, basically everything about Stargate Atlantis sucks recently. I give that series a big whopping "meh" after its first season (which I enjoyed mainly because Cam is so stinkin cute!)

EDIT: I was reminded that Cam is SG-1 so I was probably thinking of, uh, the other guy. Or McKay.

Or "Kaylee". She'll always be Kaylee to me.

I will post it if we can pretend I won it all and I didn't lose to you by 2 freaking points in the semi-finals....

Sure... you can pretend you're Kynwric.  They say imitation is the finest form of flattery.  I'm sure he'll be flattered.

There is going to be an Atlantis DVD, hopefully more than one!! Little info is known right now about it but according to Gateworld Andy Mikita has been asked to direct and he has accepted.

And I agree..the season finale was a big piece of **insert naughty word** and is 45 mins I'd rather have back.  >:(

Archived