DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Band of the Red Hand Musical Advent Calendar

Corki

I forgot to get this started yesterday as I was relaxing after passing my first accountancy exam, but here we go - here is the first ever Musical Advent Calendar from the Band of the Red Hand!

Each day, between now and Christmas Eve, I'll be posting a musical treat for you. Some songs will be Christmasy, others will be just absolute classics that everyone loves. And to add to the surprise, all there will be is the link to youtube. So sit back and enjoy the surprises for each day!

Not a problem! I've been meaning to do it for a few years now, but just never got around to it! lol! I need to catch up on a few days, but I've gone down with a cold man flu. Time to put that right!

Yeaaaaaah.. Boss. Twin probably has the right of it. Mine likely would not bear scrutiny. I'll just have to keep giving private lessons in Holiday Music appreciation to those close to me ;D...

Though you should likely put that Steeleye Span ~ Gaudete up here... Link to that is on yer Homer and Jethro Tull link. And the Hard Times of Old England ... OH! and the original promo version of All Around My Hat. ;)

*grins and pokes Manny*

Well done Corki!!  LOL  i must admit I hadn't heard most of these before!!  And really, Manny's aren't that bad...might push the PG13 rating if I remember right..but what else would you expect of a Pirate!?

I wonder how many people understand the reference to the chocolate?

Archived