DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Best TV Show of 2008 Versus! Page 14

Emperor

The line "Save the Cheerleader, save the world," killed any interest that I had brewing for heroes. Though I'm sure ti was significant in the show, that's a dumb line... so Mythbusters it is.Adam makes me laugh and Kari?...Carey?... Carri?... is hot.

And.... though CSI has progressively been getting suckier... I've never seen the Tudors, and probably never will due to it looking like a mid-evil soap opera... and I hate soap operas.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heroes has gotten fantastic lately and keeps you on the edge of your seat. Mythbusters - eh I kinda watch that when nothing else is on, although it is highly awesome.

Tudors is on my list of shows that I need to watch, while CSI - caught a few episodes and was not really impressed.

• Community Administrator

Myth Busters

and

CSI Vegas - only cause I've never seen the tudors.

The reason myth busters beats heroes?

ITs simple.

Each episode has a conclusion. There are no 'plots' that are unresolved. There isn't even a plot, aside them going to 'build' something and see if it 'works'. It does what its meant to do, and it does it good.

And its got explosions in almost every episode. Even when explosions aren't neccissary!

Heroes?

UGGhgh this season SUCKS... Just.. nothing happening!

Archived