DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Movie] Quote Game...

Emperor

Guest Barmacral

Anyone who impinges on America's freedom. Terrorist states, Stanley. Someone must bring their war to them. They bomb a church, we bomb 10. They hijack a plane, we take out an airport. They execute American tourist, we tactically nuke an entire city. Our job is to make terrorism so horrific that is becomes unthinkable to attack Americans.

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cadsuane

Legend!!

girl 1: You want some advice? You never call him. But if he calls you you talk to him, then act like you have another call, keep him on hold for a long time. Like longer than you think is passable. And break dates. Always break dates. Right around the holidays cause then he's just stuck. And fellatio, the sooner the better. And a lot. Act like you love it. After he's addicted, cut him off. That's when you got him.

girl 2: Yeah, I couldn't do all that.

girl 1: How come?

girl 2: I'm from Vermont.

• Community Administrator

Vermont?

Does it have to do with 3 women (Grandmother/mother/daughter) having relations with the same man, at 3 different times in history? It has that lady from friends, and kevin costner?

Guest Cadsuane

No. It is not that movie.

But this movie also involves a young woman dating an old(er) man.

Guest Barmacral

The hunchback of Notre Dam? (I've have discovered that if any disney character has ever made a cameo appearance, its been in that movie)

Live action. With robots.

Awesome movie, but I don't think I'd describe it as weird.

Oh, I agree that it's an awesome movie. But you've gotta admit that some scenes were rather strange (like the silver-faced people).

Guest Emperor

Ok the hint helped me, but I could not place the quote in the movie. The only reason I think I know the answer is because it is touted as one weird disney movie.

The Black Hole?

Bingo!

I think it's only really weird when compared to other more mainstream Disney movies. Personally, I love the allegory it presents. Like Captain Ahab in space! That, and any movie with Ernest Borgnine is automatically weird.

Guest Emperor

I went to one of those obedience places once... it was all going well until they spilled hot candle wax on my private parts.

Archived