DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

In Need of Friends!

Christine

I have a BT Civie, Michelle, who is in need of some female friends!  She is stuck living in a house with a crazy almost-Ashie (Tai) and her old friend that is now Attack Leader (Arath) and needs some fun in her life!

A little background on the BT:

The BT has lots of men running around with swords and power and they are a little crazy but still fun.  You can have a BT Civie if you don't wanna RP going mad (Or fail at RPing men like I do).  Your civie has to have a reason to be there, like family, friend, or spouse. Your BT-friend can have died so you dont need a partner to start up the RP, or you can have someone already with a BTer help you with a reason to be there!

The Fun about being a Civie:

You get to run around, have fun, cause trouble, work, have a WS, and get to watch lots of hot men go crazy!  And, you get to RP with me!

Now, please remember, 3 characters per div so if you already have a BTer, make another!  I am welcome to all the fun possible (and Michelle needs friends)!

So yeah, BT, lets go baby!  CIVIES FTW!!!!!!!!!

Christine (Michelle Linwood)

Hmm...

You know, i have a female Bander that i might be able to sneak onto the BT grounds. There's an upcoming RP between the Band and the BT, and following up on that a visit should be possible.

It depends on how the RP goes though, so don't pin me down on that ^^;