DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Another Free Minded Freelander!

Almain

Why, hello there!

What are you looking to play?  *grins*  I've got a Wisdom, myself, but I've kind of issued a moratorium on taking on new RPs until I get caught up on the ones I'm currently doing.

Anyways, welcome!

Actually at this moment my character is not anything, just a traveler without any real talents but a whole lot of money :P As you have said Jehaine I'm probably gonna RP around Randland meeting different people and finding a clearer purpose.

Anyways, nice to meet you guys! :D

:)

Once your bio is approved, I'd suggest starting a thread on the rp comm board and seeing if anyone wants to meet your character.  It's usually the easiest way to dredge up non-FLers to play with.

Hmm? I thought we post in the RP Planning board to look for RP Partners. ???

Anyways, I'll RP with anybody, my first RP would be either the road linking Mayene to Tear, or Tear itself, I can't wait! It's the first time I ever refresh my e-mail once per 10 seconds.. :P

I'M GETTING TO IT!! :P

Ikki, Terra, and Allri are taking up all my creativity! ;)

I know, i know. You had Jagaea up to visit the Farm as well, and Mara's doing a thread after ours to train with a Bander or two for kicks so we're still keeping our chars busy.

That's the price of having a lot of characters i guess... ;D

Might want to check out this thread:

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/topic,30622.0.html

On this board:

http://forums.dragonmount.com/index.php/board,170.0.html

You should be able to see them, as I'm pretty sure I added you to the usergroup.  In a pinch, I can verify for you.  Also, please note that the link on the linked thread above doesn't work, but really really old WS stuff can be found here:

http://sapphiresanctuary.com/freelander/?page_id=43

Anyways, if you have any questions, feel free to ask them around here, and we'll all try to help!

Hmm, I do have a question, since this morning (It's still 11:14 AM in my place) the forum has been really really really slow. It takes more than 5 minutes to open any page in the forum. I open all other sites fine, even dragonmount.com

Is anybody else experiencing this? Or am I the only one? :(

Secondly, sorry for being slow, but after opening the links that you gave me, I still don't really understand when I'll get my WS... Do I make a new topic in that board? Do I wait till somebody make that thread for me?

Sorry for being so slow...  :-X

Yeah sorry, I meant to be more thorough in explaining yesterday, but like you - five minutes for the page loads.  I assure you that this is not the norm; more than likely the ad server had another hiccup :)  Regardless, it should be back to normal.

Once the bio is CC'd (probably later today), an initial WS can be assigned if the bio merits it.  I would recommend shooting CorenYi a PM to see if he's able to do that for you.  If not, I can fill in.  From there, it's a matter of you doing RPs that you would garner fighting experience from (if not necessarily straight-up training RPs), and further WS would be issued from there.  I believe it might be prudent to let Quibby know that you'd be interested in the 'sword-swinging for dummies' class I think he's currently offering to teach!

Well, post to the thread and/or pester Quibbstar ;)  Also, you don't have to restrict it to training or fighting with just FLers; any thread you do with any one else in the PSW that would count as you getting better with a weapon is usable for WS increases!

Can a character be in two different RPs?

And... How can you know that you actually succeed in sending a PM? Cuz yesterday I sent a PM to CorenYi but when I checked the Outbox right away it wasn't there...

Thanks for all the help! :D

You can have one character in as many RPs at a time as you desire; no one is going to limit you but yourself!

And if you want a copy of the PMs to stay in your outbox, you need to do the following:

1.  Go to 'Profile'.

2.  Go to 'Personal Message Options'.

3.  Tick the box that reads ' Save a copy of each Personal Message in my outbox by default.'.

4.  Hit the 'Change Profile' button.

5.  ???

6.  Profit!