DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Question

Sangreal

I want to start off by apologizing..we would let you know one way or another if your bio was approved or not. WE wouldn't leave you hanging.

It seems my ADL/Bio Checker has gone MIA..I would assume he was eaten by the homework monster aka RL which is why he hasn't gotten back to you.

UPDATE: I just went to check the Bio email and there are no new bios in there. Perhaps you copied the email address down wrong.

Can you resend it PLEASE! *bribes with cookies*

warders.bios@gmail.com

warders.staff@gmail.com

Send it to both just to make sure I get it. Sorry for the mix up. As soon as I get the bio in my hot little hands I will let you know.

Crystal

And while you're waiting (hopefully a much shorter wait this time!), why don't you mosey on down to the Warders Div discussion board and say hi to all of the crazies down there?  We won't bite... much.  ;)

this response was late, but just because of my pride I want to say that I've never let a bio sit for more than a day or so, and that I never got the first sending of your bio. Obviously everything got worked out, but I just wanted to say that I'm not a horribly lazy bum :)