DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New Series

How many people want to see the world of WOT end when the last book comes out? Hw many people would love to read some more of WOT land? Just a suggestion I'm thwoin out there. I have an idea. I have a dream, ti run an RP on this board of epic proportions. One thread. tied into countless other threads. All threads leading to an ultimate goal/conclusion. One grand ultimate adventure.  When it is finished I, and whoever wants to have a hand in it, will compile the threads into a complete story. One that can be published, expanded upon, and be turned into a series. Have it take place in the Age of Legends, or Post Rand Land, Either way, I would love it to be epic. I want the fans to continue to enjoy WOT world for years to come. I personally dont want it to end. It can be works written by the fans, for the fans. It could become something great.

Become something great? That's rather an insult to RJ. It already IS something great.  :) And no, I wouldn't like to see the series extended. That'd be overkill. I wouldn't want to see it go the same way as James Bond or even the Famous Five books come to that. What is there is brilliant and it doesn't need to be watered down by wannabes.

Archived