DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

How do I get started?

Hey there! Welcome! any ideas which division you are leaning towards..*cough* The Warders *cough cough* Kidding! all the Divisions are awesome!! If you need anything feel free to ask. I am sure someone around here can answer your question!

The Black Tower is the place to be. We've got explosions, and fire and explosions and fire and......well just stay away from the wine :-\

That is to say, no booze until you have the sword AND Dragon on your collar *nodnods*

>__>

Ka-boom tiems?  :D

*grins at Sieve* I can't believe we didn't scare him away!! Must learn to try harder ;)

Your Warders Bio can be sent to Warders.bios@gmail.com and if you need me for anything....

Warders.Staff@gmail.com

Or PM me :)

Hope to see a bio soon!

*puts her flaming bum to good use* ;D

*grins at Sieve* I can't believe we didn't scare him away!! Must learn to try harder ;)

Your Warders Bio can be sent to Warders.bios@gmail.com and if you need me for anything....

Warders.Staff@gmail.com

Or PM me :)

Hope to see a bio soon!

*puts her flaming bum to good use* ;D

Sorry, work has me frazzled today.  I will try harder next time.

*pats the Eqwina's flaming bum*  :o  What!?!?!?  I was trying to put it out, really I was  *tries to look innocent*

*looks from Sieve's hand to her bum and back* The fire's out now.... *arches her eyebrow and waits for the hand to move*  :D

Next time I might just bite it off! *tackles her warder and puts whats left of his hair in tiny little braids with pink bows* pretty! :-*

*Drumroll*

DM Handle: Lews Therin Kinslayer (Formerly Telamon)

Character Name: Dom'nik

Character Age: 21 and three quarters

Character Height: 5'11.8

Character Build: tall and thin

Character Nationality: Tautha’an

Physical Description: Dom’nik is unimposing, with brown hair and eyes. 

Personal traits: Normally honest, Dom’nik is kind, and enjoys healing people.  He is kind to strays, and acts without thinking.  He is strongest with Saidin in the element of Air.  He suffers from sporadic periods of insanity. 

Personal Habits: He will often as not refuse to harm other beings, but won’t hesitate so incapacitate them.  He focuses on Air and healing weaves, not weaponry weaves.  He still has trouble using saidin for destructive purposes, as he was brought up to follow the way of the leaf. 

He is not a big user of destructive weaves, preferring to use nonviolent means.  He can spin invisibility on himself so as to sabotage, or spy, but not to kill or maim.  He sees Healing as the answer to everything.  He is a little optimistic. 

Favours wrappign opponents if flows of Air while sheilding them, and then rendering them unconcious.

Tadaa!  What'da'ya think?