DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*pokity*

Tigara

um i got no new mail, i got the hall set to forward stuff, but will go look now in case that failed, though it has worked well in the past

if gmail is flawed i sincerely apologise it just was easier this way then constantly loging in and out when waiting in things in several mail accounts..and yeah i trusted it to work, which now seem i may have done to early...anyhow off i go to check the hall mail to see if it has forgot to notify me *grumbles about stupid technology*

ok checked mail, and the only new mail there is some spam comercial that it do have forwarded to me about some 'native instruments absynths 4'

so unless you have been overly original in char name or plan name or what it is you sent in, then i am afraid we have not rescived your mail...

sorry, hopefully you got it saved and can resent it

well its still not in so i think either you have something wrong with your mail, i even checked the spam bucket but nothing but comercial for pills to old guys there

you are using shadowhall@gmail.com ? (just checking that you not forgot any letters or such)

which mail are you sending from, maybe if i start the chain it will stop acting up or something and you'll be able to reply, if not we will have to take it through pm or direct on board, but for archive purposes i'd prefer having it go through the mail :S