Eval Ramman ~ Balthamel

Duram Laddel ~ Be'lal

Lillen Moiral ~ Moghedian

Nemene Damender ~ Semirhage

Also Starring

Latra Posae

Ilyena Moerelle

Envy

Duram Laddel: Tel Janin. Tel. Wake up man, it's getting late.  I'm pretty sure you're missing you're morning class.

Tel Janin slowly rolled over to peer at his roomate Duram.  Obviously his friend didn't realize that as a star athelete Tel didn't need to attend his classes.  He would pass as long as the team won their games, that was all that mattered for him.  He had planned to sleep until well past noon, but he was afraid Duram had noted his eyelids opening.  He couldn't feign sleep any longer.

Tel Janin:        Tel Janin already told you Duram.  Tel Janin doesn't need to go to class, Tel Janin is a superstar.  What about you though?  Aren't you missing something this morning?

Duram Laddel:  Yeah my physics class but don't worry, I've already put together a 17 step plan that will get me out of any trouble for missing it.  I've perfected it all through last night and most of this morning.

Tel Janin:        Wouldn't have just been easier to go to class man?

Duram Laddel: You've obviously missed the whole point, why I bother talking to you I don't know. hmmmm, perhaps I could devise a 10 or less step plan that would help you understand why plans are important.

Tel tried to block his roomate out for a second.  there was something I was needing to check on, oh light the news.  Tel Janin looked around desperately.

Tel Janin:      Where's the remote dude?

Duram Laddel:  I'm fairly certain you slept on it.  I was looking for it last night and couldn't find it anywhere.  despite my four step plan to do so.

Tel looks around in his sheets and sure enough finds the remote to the picture box and flips it on.  Duram says something else but Tel Janin is too focused on the picture box to hear.  Today would be the day his name would be made famous school wide.  He had scored 5 touchdowns in last night's homecoming game.  It was sure to be the morning headline.

anchorwoman:  Good morning and welcome to Paaran Dison High News.  Today we'll start off with a member of our class that is making a huge name for himself throughout the school.  Last night alone he dazzled hundreds of fans with his skills.  He could be the next big name here at Paaran Dison High.  For the report we go to our field reporter who's not important enough to this story to have her own name so for brevity we'll simply refer to her as reporter.  Good morning reporter, what's the big news today?

field reporter who's not important enough to this story to have her own name so for brevity we'll simply refer to her as reporter:  Yes Anchorwoman I'm here this morning with the man everyone on campus is buzzing about Joar Addam Nessosin, front man for the sensational band Asmo-town.  Who rocked the quad last night for their adoring fans.  Joar, good to have you.

Joar Addam Nessosin:  Good to be here, glad you could make time for me this morning.

field reporter who's not important enough to this story to have her own name so for brevity we'll simply refer to her as reporter:  Yes well that's quite the sissy answer if I've ever heard one.

Joar Addam Nessosin:  I'm sorry? What was that?

field reporter who's not important enough to this story to have her own name so for brevity we'll simply refer to her as reporter:  Well yes it's just that some of your critics have said that perhaps you may be a little bit light in the moccasins if you understand what I'm saying.

Joar Addam Nessosin:  I don't have to stand here and take this I thought you wanted to discuss my art.

field reporter who's not important enough to this story to have her own name so for brevity we'll simply refer to her as reporter:  Well I heard from more than one person that your 'art' is taking it. heh. oh now wait for a second. Don't get your panties in a bunch, literally. Let's move on, you have a new video that's being released today.  Would you like to tell the folks at home a bit about it?

Joar Addam Nessosin:  Yes well our new video 'When You look me in the Eyes' was actually meant to be our first single, but the label decided All or Nothing better represented what Asmo-Town is all about.  Look me in the Eyes is a classic tale of love and commitment.

field reporter who's not important enough to this story to have her own name so for brevity we'll simply refer to her as reporter:  No comment, let's just take a look at the clip shall we?

When you look me in the eyes,

and tell me that you love me,

everything's alright,

when you're right here by my side.

When you look me in the eyes,

I catch a glimpse of heaven,

I find my paradise,

When you look me in the eyes.

field reporter who's not important enough to this story to have her own name so for brevity we'll simply refer to her as reporter:  So that wasn't gay at all.

Joar Addam Nessosin:  Alright I've had just about as much as I'm going to take of this.  This is unnaceptable journalism from someone who's supposed to be unbaised.

field reporter who's not important enough to this story to have her own name so for brevity we'll simply refer to her as reporter:  Alright whatever.  Anyway that's all from this reporter. Back to you Anchorwoman.

Anchorwoman:  That was certainly different reporter.  So there you have it people, Joar Addam Nessosin, destined for greatness?  Only time will tell.  He's certainly the biggest thing happening on campus.  Finally today in another story our football team won it's homecoming game last night by a landslide.  Aided by 5 touchdowns from star point man Tal Janil.  Have a great day and we'll see you on the morrow.

Tel Janin shuts off the picture box silently, not wanting to test his voice at the moment he simply glances over at his roomate Duram who is looking up from his work. 

Duram Laddel:    So, um, yeah.  You know what you need Tel?  A plan, I actually have a 42 step plan for picking up chicks at the library of Emar Dal that I could make some changes too that might help you out here.

Without even dignifying that with a response Tel Janin grabbed some clothes and headed out the door.  I need to find somebody to talk to. 

Almost as soon as he left his room Tel ran in to Barid Bel.  Thinking about it only a second Tel approached him.  I'd much rather talk to Lews but I guess Barid will do.

Tel Janin:      Barid! What's up man? Tel Janin didn't realize you were back already.  You're just the man I was looking for.

Barid Bel:      Yeah, um, I just got back in last night. 

Tel noted that Barid was a little down about something.  He didnt' much care really but he figured propriety required him to at least go through a few pleasantries.

Tel Janin:      So how was your summer?  Tel Janin knows you had that big tennis tournament, how did you do?

Barid Bel:      I finished second overall.

Tel Janin:      That's respectable my friend. who finished first?

Barid Bel:      Lews Therin actually, just edged me out.

Tel Janin:      Hey, it happens right.  But you were in a bunch of other stuff too.  How about the junior world debates?

Barid Bel:      Second, to Lews again.

Tel Janin:      Well what about the big track meet?  I know you were in the running competition, the long jump, and the spear throw right?

Barid Bel:    Yup, second, second, and second.  To Lews, Lews, and Lews.

Tel Janin:      Wow, um....did you win anything man?

Barid Bel:      I placed first in swimming competition.

Tel Janin:      There you go, how did ol' Lews like getting knocked down a peg?  If Tel Janin remembers correctly swimming was one of his main events.

Barid Bel:      Actually he pulled out of that competition without competing.  He was giving his acceptance speach for the Collam Daan scholorship for his dissertation called The Aiel: Peace loving sissies?

Tel Janin:      Didn't you submit something for that?

Barid Bel:      Yeah, it was the runner-up.  Did you have something you needed to talk about?

Not with you. Loser

Tel Janin:      No man, Tel Janin is alright man.

Rather than wait around for any kind of response from Barid Bel Tel walks quickly away.  He needed to find Lews.

Intermission

Get to Know Your Forsaken: Be'lal

Born Duram Laddel Cham,  he was in the age of legends an advocate, representing people in courts of law.  Known as Be'lal the Envious he is a master of manipulation.  He is both a patient and cunning planner, but still willing to battle directly with a foe.

End Intermission 

Walking quickly and thinking furiously Tel didn't even realize he was talking to himself aloud until he heard a voice.

lovely voice:      Are you alright?

Turning quickly to the sound Tel noted that it was actually Kamarile Moradim.  Her name was somewhat of a joke around campus sometimes because she was noted for her outspoken stance on modern technology and greed.  Some joked that she never bathed, and while she often wore less than expensive clothes, rarely wore her hair up, and never had on jewelry Tel Janin knew that was just talk.  To him she was the most gorgeous of all the girls at school.  He always wanted to talk to her but could never find the right words.

Tel Janin:    Um, hi there, I'd, um, really like to sleep with you.

Kamarile:      I'm sorry?

Tel Janin:      um I mean. Tel Janin is happy to see you.  Tel Janin apologizes, it's just sometimes Tel Janin has a bad case of tourettes.

Kamarile:      Uh, huh. Sure.  What's with all this Tel Janin stuff anyway? 

Tel Janin:      Tel Janin has ascended to a higher level.  In recognition of that higher level Tel Janin has abandoned all use of pronouns.

Kamarile:      Okay, well if you wouldn't mind could you please talk like a regular person when you're around me?

Tel Janin:      If I do will you take me under the football bleachers and make a man of me?

Kamarile:    WHAT?

Tel Janin:    Damn, tourettes again. they kick in real bad sometimes.  I LIKE PRETZELS WITH WHITE ICING!!!!!! OPEN YOUR MOUTH I HAVE TO TAKE A PISS!!!!!!!!  *slaps himself*  see, I can't control it.  It's a serious problem.

Kamarile:    You have serious problems alright.  I just don't think tourettes is one of them.  I have a thorough understanding of the human mind, but I can't even begin to figure out what's wrong with you.

Pity  Kamarile thought to herself as she started to walk away he would probably be quite the catch.  And pretty handsome too, especially if he had a scar on his face from hairline to jaw.  It would set of his eyes.   At that moment Tel Janin spoke up.

Tel Janin:      Hey, ahhhh, wait up please.  Look, can I start over?  It's just that you're so pretty you make me nervous.  I don't know how to talk to you.

Kamarile:      Well that's a good way to start.  Just be real with people.  All this Tel Janin this, Tel Janin that, it's arrogant.  I know you're the star football player and all...

Tel Janin:      Wait, you've seen me play?

Kamarile:      No, I don't really go to the games, but I have heard of you.  I hear you're the best on the team, but there's no reason to allow that to destroy you're humility.  We as people have no need to call attention to or glorify ourselves. 

Tel Janin:      Yeah I agree.  um, what?

Kamarile:      Look, I know this concept is knew to you.  I'm just saying girls like a guy who doesn't brag all the time.  Someone who's grounded and real.  Kinda like you've been talking to me this last couple minutes.

Tel Janin:      I was just trying to be what everything expected of me.  I just wanted to be loved and respected for my talents.  It seems sometimes I go unnoticed at this school.

Kamarile:      You're going to get noticed, you're too good at what you do to remain in the shadows forever.  Just try to retain who you are on the inside.  Just be real, you'll be known for your actions on the field, but try to maintain your dignity off the field as well.

Tel Janin:      And if I do that I have a shot with you?

Kamarile:      Yeah...no. sorry.  but it was nice talking to you.  I have to go now.

Tel Janin watched her walk away.  I will make you mine Kamarile.  And I'll also stop thinking overdramatic thoughts in my head for the sake of the reader.  I take my oath on it.... damn.

We now go forward about a week, the second game of the season is over.  Tel Janin once again led his team to victory with 5 touchdowns but this time in light of there not being any other news he is the headline of the week.

field reporter who's not important enough to this story to have her own name so for brevity we'll simply refer to her as reporter:    Alright Tel we're going to record this interview for tomorrow morning's news okay?

Tel Janin:      Okay, I'm ready.

field reporter who's not important enough to this story to have her own name so for brevity we'll simply refer to her as reporter:    3, 2, 1.  Thanks anchorwoman.  We're here with THE Tel Janin.  Who for the second week in a row scored five touchdowns en route to a victory for our own Paaran Dison team.  Great game Tel, it was like you were all we needed to win that game.  Did the rest of the team even need to show up today?

Tel Janin:      Actually I couldn't have done it without everyone else.  When we're on the field it's all eleven of us that make a difference.  I'm just a spoke in the wheel, not any more important than any other.

field reporter who's not important enough to this story to have her own name so for brevity we'll simply refer to her as reporter:      Wow, and how long have you been wearing that lucky pink jock strap during games?

Tel Janin:    What does that mean?

field reporter who's not important enough to this story to have her own name so for brevity we'll simply refer to her as reporter:    It means I thought I was here to talk to the star of the game, not the watergirl.  I suppose I could cut this interview short, I hear there's an Elton John show in the quad.

Tel Janin:    uh.... crap. Just wait one moment.  Tel Janin doesn't appreciate the way you choose to speak your mind.  Tel Janin just went out and scored 5, count em, 1 2 3 4 5 touchdowns.  Tel Janin personally dispensed with those punks from Tsomo Nasalle.  And you, you are going to talk to Tel Janin like that?  Tel Janin is one step shy of being a Diety and you want to bring that here? 

field reporter who's not important enough to this story to have her own name so for brevity we'll simply refer to her as reporter:    There's that competive fire.  Tell me Tel Janin what it was like destroying the competition all by yourself.

Tel Janin:    It's just a matter of everyone else on the team staying out of Tel Janin's way.  Tel Janin will win the game,  Tel Janin just needs the rest of the team to not lose it.

field reporter who's not important enough to this story to have her own name so for brevity we'll simply refer to her as reporter:      You are indee.....

Kamarile turned the tv off and turned to the man lying in bed next to her.

Kamarile:        It's a shame, I had really hoped I got to him.  Too bad every man can't be as enlightened as you are.

Joar Addam:    Don't be too hard on him, it's difficult sometimes to strip away all the layers of falsehood that man adopts to fit in to society.  Hopefully he'll learn,  you at least tried your hardest.  Our best is all we can offer, and many times our best isn't enough. 

Kamarile        You're amazing,  which reminds me...

As the two kiss only one thing goes through Joar Addam's thoughts.  Man this gay stuff really does score chicks.  Who's the Man? Is it me? I'm pretty sure it's me! WHOOP!

This story is at an end, but it is just another turning in the endless wheel of time, and there are more to come.

Written by,

Justen Diablos

Now I don't feel quite so bad about some of the stuff I've done that took so long to read.  ;)  Some things just should not be rushed, right?

I can really appreciate how long it took to put that together!!!  I liked the sweaty boobs at the end.  ;D  How'dya geterta hold still while you signed your name?  ::)  ???

Archived