DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TV] It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Emperor

Come on people, you need to watch this show.  Its edgy, a little wrong and funny.  Kind of like me.  So if you wanna see what I would be like... except in a show format... then this is for you.

4th season starts tonight at 10pm on FX.

Here are some quotes that made me really stifle laughs at work...

I hate listening to people's dreams. It is like flipping through a stack of photographs. If I'm not in any of them and nobody is having sex, I just don't care.

Dennis: Dee, you scared the shit out of me. What are you doing?

Sweet Dee: Same thing you're doing. I'm not letting dad give all this shit to poor people.

Dennis: Alright, hey I got here first though. I'm taking the plasma TV and I'm taking the fish tank.

Sweet Dee: How come you get to pick and choose?

Dennis: It's not that I get to pick and choose, it's that I'm a man and I'm strong. I can carry heavy things. You're a woman, you're weak and... you can't.

Sweet Dee: You're a woman and you're weak.

Dennis: That doesn't make any sense.

Sweet Dee: You don't make any sense.

Frank: There is nothing more threatening to a man than a woman who is smart and attractive. We have to pretend you're both!

Sweet Dee: Wow, you're a horrible father.

I would post the lyrics to night man which to this day makes me cry, but, its out there.

Let me know if you watch it tonight.

K, I watched the first (firsrt... firists... dammit) three episodes of this show, and I didn't laugh once. Not a single time. It was quite disappointing. Much like Down With Love was quite disappointing. I feel like all the characters do is yell, all the time. And frankly, yelling isn't funny in and of itself. Occasionally it's funny, but it has more to do with what's being yelled than the decible level of the voice. How the eff do you spell decible???

Yes, I was drunk when I posted that, but I was sober when I actually watched it, and I meant it when I said I didn't find it funny. I mean, I have no problem with it being twisted; that isn't the reason I didn't think it was funny. I simply didn't laugh while watching it. Didn't hate it or anything, just didn't think all that effort on the part of the actors to be all crazy and inappropriate translated into comic genius, or even honor roll student.

Crap. I'm supposed to use a picture here. Dammit.

Ok, um.

yawn.jpg

Archived