DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

PC crashed

Matalina

Ouch, sorry to hear that. Good luck reinstalling everything, it can be a pain.

A piece of advice though: When you've installed everything, burn it on DVD, or a disc image of some sort. Then, next time something like this happens, all you need to do is clear the harddrive and copy the image back again. Everything reinstalled the easy way 8).

Of course, you'd need a secondary OS on another partition or a bootable disc somewhere to actually be able to copy something, but yeah... Once that's taken care of, it should be real easy in the future ^^;

It's not overly hard and I really like doing it the long way because what I want installed changes almost daily and it's easier to start clean and install only what I want right  now.

I haven't installed nearly half of what was on here and have uninstalled things that I had installed that weren't needed even after installing them.

I'm a clutter bug and my pc is just the same way.  It's so much easier this way than to uninstall later.  And next crash my pc may change resource installs again.

Good suggestion but I don't think my installs will fit on a disk, and multiple disks is no easier than installing from 5 separate program disks and downloading the rest. 

I actually wanted to this anyway it was about time, just sad I lost all my client files <sighs> makes life a bit harder but not devastating.

Mat