DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fantasy Football Week 1 Recap

Emperor

Hello brave Fantasy Football players and people who just like to see what will be said about people's teams.  I have limited time today, so let's get right into it.

Karana vs. Shamaeso - Sham is a Chief's fan.  He owns most of the players from the chiefs.  His QB got him 3 points and he played a WR that was hurt.  Karana had no problem walking over Sham with a 94 - 53 victory.

JD vs. Krynwic - It really hurts your team when you top RB has a goose egg for points.  This was the case for JD.  Krynwic wins over my boy JD, 95-74.

Empy's Bro vs. Hax - Hax, Hax, Hax... I feel so sorry for you man.  Tom Brady going down early problably cost you this game.... and maybe your season.  My bro takes this down 82 -69.

Paityr vs. F Horn - Ummm... The Bengals suck Horn.... I am not sure if you saw the memo.  Paityr looks to be a powerhouse... at least until McNabb gets hurt and is out for the rest of the season.  Paityr dominates Horn 111 - 76.

Corki vs. Soybean - The closest game this week. They both had a standout player coupled with lack luster play from the rest of their team.  Boyo comes out on top somehow, winning  82 - 80.

Game of the Week

Ok, so you may think that I am so egotistical that I would put myself in the game of the week.  You may be right... but it was also the top scoring game of the week.  I am talking about Empy vs. Seggie.  Both teams scored over 100 points and it all came down to Monday Night Football.  In the end, Empy came out victorious with a 114 - 104 win.

Rankings

Empy

Paityr

Krynwic

Karana

Empy's Bro

Boyo

Seggie

Corki

Horn

JD

Hax

Sham

Next Week Matchups

With Empyodds

Empy vs. Karana -1

A matchup for the ages...  Karana and Empy have been bitter rivals since the start of the league.  The winner of this game usually determines who will be playing in the final game later in the year.  It should be close!

JD vs. Hax -1

Too close to call.  It is all going to come down to which player suprises everyone this week.

Corki vs. Seggie -7

Seggie is heavily favored to win this match up. This could be Seggie's year.... maybe.

Empy's Bro -12 vs. F. Horn

It is not that Empy's Bro has a spectacular team... it is just that Horn has all Bengals.  Did I mention they suck this year?  Empy's Bro should decimate Horn unless the Bengals catch fire.

Sham vs. Krynwic -6

Krynwic should cruise into a win unless the Chiefs somehow get good. 

Paityr -2 vs. Boyo

After last weeks dominating performance from Pait, it is hard to pick against him.  I would not be surprised to see Boyo pull out an upset though.

i just wanted to point out that the awesomeness that is my team is so, well, awesome that i don't even have to do anything to dominate the whole league. *grin*

truth is, until we find a permanent place to live i'll be without the internets at home. And since 'big brother' has decided that fantasy football is an inappropriate use of government computers i won't be checking my team at work.

i suppose i could try to see if it works on this new phone i'm typing away on, but considering that i've just spent the last 20 minutes just typing this post it might take me more than a week to make a single move with my team. Guess i'll just have to trust my awesomeness.

Archived