DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Badass female characters that ruined feminism

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if they didn't take on it because you didn't have any of the recent presidents that Random Person actually knows enough about to hate.  I think the article was good, educational as well as funny. The mention of “Tippecanoe and Tyler too!” made me lol hard.  :) I'd definitely give re-submitting it a try, maybe as the elections get closer. 

Now that the primaries are over and there are 3 months until the election, very little talking about the president seems to be happening.

My husband is related to the other President Harrison's second wife, as an almost completely unrelated side note.

Wong's feedback was that it was too general and I spent too much time explaining everyone and it was kind of a drag. I did come up with a new idea, "Greatest White House Secrets". It uses much of the same research.

Quisalas you can use me in the Aspie game.  Just say JD's there for you.  I can obviously only be there in spirit but having the shadow backing of JD is three times as good as having the support of any but the mother herself (or perhaps a member of the Brown Ajah)

*nods*

JD,

Always willing to support his favorite WT novi.

Oh I definately count, and if I don't I'd like a three page explanation of why I don't.  It better be a fully explained and rationalized report with at least 10 different solid reasons.  Let this Lor know that, and also that I'd like said report posted on the CoL main board in no less than 24 hours after her decision ruling against the awesomeness that is JD.

Of course I can't imagine me not counting, so no worries.

Nice choice in Ajah btw.

JD,

Lover of all things Brown Ajah since 1999

Archived