DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

NBA Finals

Justen Diablos

In the only TV worth watching news I report to my dear friends of the 'Chan and our many visitors that the Boston Celtics have taken a 3-1 lead in Finals over the Lakers.  If you haven't been watching it... well you're missing an amazing series.  I imagine you'll get a couple more chances as the Lakers will most likely hold court in game five and the Celtics will polish em off in game 6. 

I would post about how much I've enjoyed the games so far and my thoughts and analysis but I actually think I'm very much alone in my love for the NBA (maybe sports altogether) in this org.  With the exception of Maj's love for football (not the american variety either, the realfootball)  So I'll save most of my sporst ramblings for a more appropriate time and place.

But since I brought Football up the American National Team is now engaged in World Cup qualifying, we've had a rough last few games but with the return of Landon Donavan we should be able to at least outclass the scrubs in our region and once again qualify for the World Cup.  Whoop!

JD,

Fanatic.

Well, they do have Mexico in the group, which is a team that at least in theory should be able to give a decent fight.

But the World Cup is two years away, now it is the Euro, and tonight Romania can send Italy out of the tournament, which would be wicked awesome ;D

JD, you're not the only one who loves sports... I sadly just don't follow them as closely as I once could with the nixing of my satellite and all. :'( :'(  However I follow MLB, NFL, and try to follow the NBA. I've slacked this year though I love that my boys are gonna win the Title.

Archived