DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Television

Justen Diablos

sucks. MWAHAHAHAHAHA. 

As many of you know I'm not a tv kind of guy and generally can take it or leave it.  How did I end up in the Seanchan Org you might ask yourself?  If, that is, you're the kind of person that asks yourselves questions that really don't have any kind of value to knowing the answers. 

The answer is simple.  I was kidnapped by Empy and inducted into the Chan against my will.  He then bribed me into staying by offering me Barm as my personal OJ fetcher.  Which is great for two reasons.

1:  All the OJ I can choke down.

2:  Anyone next to Barm instantly seems 10 times funnier than they actually are.

And I need that kind of crutch, because in my old age I've lost a bit of my magic touch and am no longer funny so much as just odd.  It's noticed a bit less though thanks to Barmacrawl.  Good lookin' Barm.

But aside from all that there is TV worth watching starting Thursday of next week.  That's right. The NBA finals begins June the 5th.  Whoop.  Anyway this post is bound to be a bit discombobulated due to the fact that I'm posting and playing online poker at the same time.  But it's one of the only times I can actually get to post here that I'm not attempting to navigate the world o' warcraft. 

JD,

Who wants cookies?

I don't care too much about the whole basketball section of that post, but I'll take a cookie. Snickerdoodle, please. It's too bad OJ and cookies don't go better together. A nice tall glass of OJ with the perfect pulp is a treat, as is a good, chewy cookie. However, you mix the two, and it ruins both.

Archived