DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Non-activity

Sylvirci

Just curious as to how many members are active here?

There has been alot of down-time in the BT DIV and I hope that we can change that. I made my first char for here and given the opportunity I will create RP's and OOC threads to bring some life back into the DIV. I can start by posting this thread.

Tell a little about yourselves (I know it has been done before but it never hurts to update.) ;)

My handle and real name is Sylvirci(middle name ;)) I am married with 3 kids and love to RP both on consoles and the PC. I also play DnD and a few spin-offs. I read lots of fantasy and sci-fi books. Watch lots of movies and spend a lot of time playing with my little ones. I have a good sense o humor and love joking around and talking about anything in general but can be serious when I have to be.

Well that's a start so come on speak up! :D

Well, i'm still as omnipresent and elusive as ever here. Still single, 29 years old and living on my own, though no surprises there considering how much time i spend online ;D

So yeah... I've got a char here as well, obviously, and wouldn't mind some RP if he can ever get past his block ^^;

• 2 weeks later...