DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Fantasy Baseball Week 6

SBoydW

Okay sorry for the lack of updates... Been a little busy... and when I wasn't busy I was lazy, but anyways the important thing is now I'm back.... for now.... :P :P

Week 6 Matchups

Soyo's team (Boyo's Bombers) thrashed his brothers team (Maidens of the Bat) 7-1, despite the constant trash talking and bragging about his starting pitching and how awesome it was.... hahahaha, see how that went. Soyo wins 7-1

Empy managed to pull out a win vs ironcross's team (west tex flatlanders).  Though Empy's team is limping along he won 6-2.

Seggie and Corki faced off in a battle of the bottom of the barrel scrappings.  Seggie pulled out a victory of 7-3.

Finally FDM faced off vs The Tigers in a battle that came down to the last day.  Sadly The Tigers thwarted my ascension to #1 with a victory of 7-2.

Week 7

Boyo's Bombers vs The Tigers

Empy vs Maidens of the Bat

Seanchan Royals vs west tex flatlanders

FDM vs Corki

Yeah I have 5 players on the DL now.  My team is more of a hospital than a team.

I won last week too guys!  I also now in 5th place.  SUCK IT!  After I beat down Soy's bro, you guys will respect me and maybe even fear me.  What will my team do when everyone is healthy?  Oh dear... oh DEARRR!

Archived