DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A few questions from a newbie

Guest Thom Merrilin

How do you work the quotes? and how exactly do thesse "roleplaying games" work. I want to play a wot game, but the last i tried was something called a mud, and it was mud, it was real bad.

Guest Thom Merrilin

How do you work the quotes? and how exactly do thesse "roleplaying games" work. I want to play a wot game, but the last i tried was something called a mud, and it was mud, it was real bad.

Or you can just hit the regulr reply button at the bottom of each thread if you want to reply without quoting a previous response.

As for the roleplaying, it's not a game in the sense that you're thinking. :) It's simply free-form roleplaying done through posts here on the board. If you're interested check out the top sticky post on the Role Playing Discussion board for more info on how to get started.

As an aside, this board is just for WoT discussion, and not for geenral discussion. I'm not the rules police or anything, so you won't get in trouble. :) I just wanted to point out that each board has its own topic of discussion and you're generally supposed to stick with it. For future reference. :)

Or you can just hit the regulr reply button at the bottom of each thread if you want to reply without quoting a previous response.

As for the roleplaying, it's not a game in the sense that you're thinking. :) It's simply free-form roleplaying done through posts here on the board. If you're interested check out the top sticky post on the Role Playing Discussion board for more info on how to get started.

As an aside, this board is just for WoT discussion, and not for geenral discussion. I'm not the rules police or anything, so you won't get in trouble. :) I just wanted to point out that each board has its own topic of discussion and you're generally supposed to stick with it. For future reference. :)

At the top right of each post' date=' there is a box with the word "quote" in it. Clicking on this button will start a reply, with that post quoted. Try it.[/quote']

Works for me.

Works for him :o

so it does :D

At the top right of each post' date=' there is a box with the word "quote" in it. Clicking on this button will start a reply, with that post quoted. Try it.[/quote']

Works for me.

Works for him :o

so it does :D

• 2 weeks later...

or just put what you want quoted between brackets. EG: {quote}This is the text I want quoted{/quote}

In actuality you'd use the [] brackets, but if I used those in the example it would just turn it into a quote and you wouldn't be able to see it. ;)

Guest Egwene

The other way is to hit the Quote button in the options you get when the 'reply' window is up... insert (copy&paste) the bit you want to quote, hit preview and you should see it come up as you want it...

As for RP.. visit their boards or PM one of the RP'ers... also there is a info thread on General Discussions ref RP..

Archived