DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

(Moved from Tinker DG) Spring -- from the Gleeman's viewpoint.

GrandpaG

The sun is shining in all of it's glory today though the temperature is barely into double digits Fahrenheit...was well below zero over night.

Won't be long until spring arrives (I hope).  :)

No offense to you Aes Sedai. *Bows lowly and gives best leg* I was just curious. I have seen a few people from Utah on this site and my curiosity gets the better of me. If you can believe it, I have only tested the 'Greatest Snow on Earth' on two pieces of wood once, even though I have lived here all my life. It's an amusing story maybe for another day.

No offense taken and I hope you didn't get offended either. Not looking for any meeting just was curious. I kinda lied by a little (or hit the wrong button) I was 25 when I hit 140lbs. It took me getting married to reach 150. I am now 40 and it seems like the day after my health took a turn for the worse. Not anything terrible just annoying things. I am SO looking forward to 50! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

lmao! i wrote a poem for my step dad when he hit 50 bout being half a cetury old cuz it sounds so much older :P

and all the snow melted :( I got sleeted on delivering Avon magazines yesterday >_< sleet hurts in the face :'(

Archived