DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

New, waiting for approval

Sylvirci

Hehe, I poked Jocelyn, but I think I should've poked Arath. ;) *pokes Arath*

Seriously, I re-sent my bio with the changes that needed to be done. Hope that helps Arath! :D.

I really hope to be playing soon so I can start RP'ing with all the Asha'man hopefuls, *ahem, crazies* ;), and so I can add a cool BT siggy to my already cool WY siggy. ;D

Thanks,

Syl

Edited: Had re-sent as resent. :-[ :-\ ;D

*chuckles* Patience my pets, patience :)  Some staffers are faster than others, and as long as they respond in a reasonable amount of time (read - a couple of days), then us above 'em are quite happy in general.

Could be that Miss Joce is having a busy time with work or school or some such; if she doesn't get back to you in 3 or 4 days, then is the time to start getting worried!

Hehe, *g* I wasn't worried, yet. It hasn't been a week yet, I was just making sure someone knew I was having trouble emailing my bio to that address. ;)

Although I can be impatient, I try to wait and let the time expire before I start really poking. ;D

*runs off laughing maniacally*

lol ..yeah arath the guy who do the bio aprovement *s* not all divisions has the bio's aproved by the DL ...aint there a list somewhere...well somewhere public anyhow if not we should make one :S