DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Feedback on fantasy short stories

McGrath

Hi everyone,

Long time reader of RJ and of Dragonmount, but first time poster. Glad to be here.

I've been trying my hand at writing some stories and I wondered if you could suggest a good place where I could post them up online and get some feedback on them from other fans of the genre.

Any suggestions welcome, thank you.

Well you have come to the right place! Scroll down and look for the Illuminators org. Go to the sign-up thread and you will be added to the group. Then you will see the Scribes Chapterhouse. The Scribes are all about riting and we have many members who post stories and give feedback. We also have our onw writing group, so ask about that when you get there! Welcome to DM!

Guest leebarr

Hope to see you join the Illuminators. It is the best i found for feed back on stories. I am member my self and think you will like it

Hi there!  ;D I'm SamVimes, the Scribes Chapter House Leader and I would love to invite you down to the Illuminator's Org.

In addition to what those to guys said, we have some special things planned for the coming months, so in addition to critiques on your writing, there will be other opportunities as well.

Archived