DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Kin's Annual CRAFT Exchange!!!!

twinflower

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Twinnie, I am so sorry, but I have not finished yours yet.  I was out of town Sunday to Wednesday night.  Sadly, my Texas Grandma passed on Saturday night, so my mom, my daughter and I made the trek to the Lone Star state for all the necessary stuff. 

I promise to finish it and get it to you.  I know you will say not to worry, but you deserve to get it, you are always so understanding and sweet.

*hugs Ursula*

I'm sorry about your grandma love...parting and leave taking from a loved one is a good bye that includes sorrow...lots of times good memories remembered..but still that goodbye. 

You know I'm not at all worried about the exchange! *hugs*  I know you're thinking of me and in the midst of all thats going on that is a gift!!  Especially since you are also swamped with Ren Faire during this time!! 

I'd much rather you take care of yourself...take some time for whatever YOU need!  *smiles*  If being crafty is good therepy then fine..but please let it go until it is fun and relaxing and not a worry!!  I know i'll get it eventually....I'll be here and so will you!!! 

Now..anything we can do for you?

I finally got mine in the mail yesterday! :D Sorry it's late, Sam! I bit the bullet and printed USPS Priority mail. lol, that should mean you'll get it by Tuesday or Wednesday... *crosses her fingers*

BAM!!  And just like that, it arrives.  :D

I got it in the mail today, and it is a beautiful (Are guys allowed to use that word) Red sash/scarf with gold fringe(I will not be promoted  :P ). 

<<

>>

I'll get a picture up in a day or two.  Thank you Lor.  :-*

I got it in the mail today, and it is a beautiful (Are guys allowed to use that word) Red sash/scarf with gold fringe(I will not be promoted  :P ). 

YES YOU WILL! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

*grins* I'm glad you like it! You're the first non-council member I've made one for! *grins* Hope you like it! Twinny was all jealous when I told her about it... *grins*

*giggles*  Sam beautiful is the PERFECT word for your sash...if it looks anything like mine!!  LOL  *bounces*  Jealousy is a GOOD THING!! 

*hugs and kisses and twirls Lor, the red sash on her hips and bells ringing*  IT"S BEAUTIFUL!!  Thank you!!!!!

*pulls sam in the dance*

Jade those are absolutly lovely!!  WOW!

Here Jade, let me help you with that.  ;)

100_1661.jpg

width=360 height=480http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc280/Samuraiflip05/100_1660.jpg[/img]

I have an old sketch pad of various Disney and Looney Tunes characters.  A long time ago I envisioned Muraling my childrens bedroom wiith them.  Unfortunately, my kids room has paneling, so no murals.  :'(

This one was special for Jade, as I know she likes Betty.  It was a thought I had years ago for graphics on a hot rod.  (Yeah typical teenager plans...lol)

I'm ok.  Just run off my feet, or fingers.  I just about have the last thing sewn for everyone besides me.  Maybe I will get to make my dress, even.

I didn't get to the post office.  :(  I am sorry, again.  I will get it mailed.

*hugs Ursula and grins*

OOhhh tell me what kind of dress you are making for you?  and what else have you been making?  *grins*  I wish you could show us pictures!!!

And don't worry hon..the post office will still be there tommorrow!!  and the next day too!!  *smiles*

Archived