DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revival Time. :P

ashara

You heard me. :P I was looking over the old boards and the kind of activity the Grays used to have and have decided that I'm going to take on reviving the Gray Ajah as my new year project. This won't necessarily mean to the same level of spiffyness it was once at, but more that we put in an effort to give back to this Ajah. :)

My question is, what do you think we can do?

I've a couple of thoughts on this. :)

-Recruitment

1. Let's sign up as Mentors, if you've the time for it. :) Its a perfect opportunity to show a new character what the Ajah's about and what makes us who we are. Heck, once/if we've all got mentees, we can even throw a Gray Ajah Mentee Programme Dinner thing(Long name, I know :P) and have them interact with each other and plan it so that something occurs in the RP that requires them to use skills/think like a Gray. Perhaps if they can't, we do instead. :)

2. A class. Aurelie used to have a fantastic class she wrote with her character, Dawn, so once I PM her and get her permission, I'd like to offer it to Novices/Accepted to sign up for. Of course, if anyone else wants to do this instead, that's open too. :)

-The Ajah itself

1. What're your ties with the active Sisters in the Ajah atm? Mat, Vera's a Black, or infact, needs turning, so it'd be fun if could do something with that. :) Annais, you're our Amyrlin, but it'd be awesome if the Grays could know you on a more personal level. :D

2. We can work on something for the ter'angreal RP. :)

3. Something fun. :P

Thoughts?

I think that mentoring and actively interacting with N&A is the best recruitment method there is. I sadly don't have time atm to do that with Annais but I will try to finish enough RPs to be able to do that again. If we do the Gray Ajah trip RP that we were planning, I will participate that, though.

Gray Ajah class sounds really good.

I have been sadly neglecting Gray sisters with Annais. Mrija and Mat, do you want to get our characters to know each others?

Sadly I'm not active enough in the Wt to mentor.  I will try my best to help with any RPs, however, that will have to wait a few more weeks to a month, while I clean up my plate before taking care of the last bit of sorting out my life's priorities lol.  Once I resign from the Warders (which won't be soon, because I've a bit I want to clean up before giving someone else the reigns I will have more time to RP hopefully).

Ali