DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

BSG Season 4 Talk (Spoilers)

Emperor

The Season Four cast photo for "Battlestar Galactica" has solved at least one mystery - who won't be the final Cylon.

Executive Producer Ron Moore says this 'Last Supper'-themed spread in Entertainment Weekly is missing a key person - that being the last of the twelve Cylon models yet to be revealed.

"You ferreted that out pretty slyly, I didn't want to give that away" said Moore when the magazine figured it out. Not shown in the photo are the likes of semi-regulars like Gaeta, Dualla, Cally, Dr. Cottle and Tom Zarek.

The photo reveals other spoilers though - Roslin burning something important, a new version of Number Six called Natalie who leads a renegade group of Cylons with a separate agenda, Apollo staying a civilian, Tyrol using a knife in relation to his hybrid child, and both Helo and Boomer looking intimidated by someone.

I should probably catch up with season 3.  :P

EDIT: So, what's the deal with the "webisodes?" I went to add season 3 to my Netflix queue, but it seems it is not an immediate sequel to season 2. Should I find the webisodes online before watching season 3??

• 1 month later...

Archived