DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Alternative Ajah wide RP that James was after

Sam

Too long has the white ajah suffered from pasty pale faces, fragile bodies and non-health-conducive complexions! Too long have we laboured in darkness and silly be-fuddled, boring and frankly under appreciated philosophy and logic! We must go on strike, my sisters, strike and for that purpose I have just the thing . . .

Adventure in the wildnerness! That's right, camping, mountain climbing, horse trekking, kyaking! Let's all stop, get a breath of fresh air and just go tribal. Wowwowowowow. The greatest thing about this role-plays is that it isn't serious, it's not even close, and frankly it doesn't matter how many of you actually post because it's happening anyway and we can also invite other ajah members to join. Wowowowowwowowowowo!

Okay, that was my previous proposal but several things have changed. The first is that I have realised that kyaking and mountain-climbing are beyond the abilities of normal aes sedai, no offence ladies, without training and it's just too dangerous. So, that in mind I am writing up a semi-productive rp sketch of a camping trip proper instead.

Welcome to Sam’s cascade effect role-play where you have to post to get posts and if you don’t well the role-play doesn’t go any further. That’s a lie, if you do not post within the week I have posted you’re going to be steamrolled because I’m not about to get stuck in another three month role-play for anyone

Stage one: Leaving the tower. This should be easy. You get your kit, whatever you want, you get a horse and we go to the campsite. Given the location of Tar Valon and any known forests we may need to travel. No biggie, really. The horse’s won’t like it a whole lot but they aren’t getting a choice. It can be as easy or as difficult to get there as you like so long as you have posted within the week. You may also have a mini side role-play on the way there providing that it is included using no more than one post per person involved. I don’t want to clutter up my thread. All nice and streamlined; again, within the week. (This isn’t to say it can only be that long, but it must be posted in nicely contained, easy to read way) We are heading North East to the forest, angling directly towards Shienar, which is a roughly an eight hour trip if we canter half an hour then walk half an hour.  Given that the role-play will be set five years prior to the current time line (Sam loathes retro), I can make it summer meaning we’ll have about sixteen hours of sunlight so we can easily make the trip in a day.

Stage two:  Making camp. This part will be fun because everyone will be very tired after their day and they will really want to sleep but no, they must make little campy things out of trees and such because that’s just how we roll. So you will all have to post your exploits doing this, if you feel like it. You can bunk down with anyone you like, as well as interacting with anyone you like provided, again, that it falls within the one week category.

Stage three:  The next morning. Abigail Sedai and Lillian Sedai will have gone hunting and brought back a breakfast that can be cooked and eaten over a fire, which will be nice, and then you all have pretty much the day to yourselves to do whatever you want in that time. It’s not up to me to micromanage, anything you want and have prearranged before the week is up. It might be good then if you think about it before hand.

Stage four:  That night. We will all get together for dinner, which again will be cooked and nice and we’ll all have fun and whatnot (supposedly). Then we shall roast marshmallows and get fat on cooked sugar. Again, some friendly banter or whatever you want. Me, I’m going to eat my food; you, you can do with what you like.

Stage five: Story time. We will all take turns singing a song or telling a scary story, basically sharing something with the rest of the group and then we’ll all be so tired that we’ll bunk down and go to bed again. And on that note the role-play will end because I’m not mean enough to make you ride all the way home.

In essence this role-play will take not much longer than five weeks because I will post more or less once a week to make sure it progresses. So please, if you cannot keep up you may want to seriously consider whether or not joining this one is right for you at this point.

And on that note I have three (possibly four) people interested. Rory sedai is so there, Saline Sedai . . . we'll see, Accepted Tirzah, and Rossa Sedai are also onboard tentatively. I figure Whtie Ajah led, but since there aren't many of you lot well, we should open it up. No men though. No men, and absolutely no bloody Arans! I don't need Abigail blamed for a sudden surge in pregnancies because I took him camping.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...