DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Moridin and Shaidar Haran

aevogt

I hope to God you mean PHYSICALLY ASSAULTED, not SEXUALLY ASSAULTED. Otherwise, what the hell kind of book are you reading?

RJ has confirmed that Moghedien was raped (among other things) by SH. I can not remember having seen him make a similar confirmation regarding Mesaana, though considering how she acts in KOD, I think it is quite likely. She did after all disobey a direct order, and that calls for a bit more than a slap on the wrist.

I hate to burst your bubble but all the evidence points towards sexual assault.  Siince we know tha Fades "Like to have their fun" it's fairly

Otherwise, why is SH dropping his armor when he is heading for Mesaana.  She begins to scream as Alviarin flees.

Moghedien thinks to herself that "any other woman would be mad by now"

Also, Chris Mullins (from the WOTFAQ) writes: "I asked RJ, at the Palo Alto signing, if Moggy was raped by Shaidar Haran in ACOS. His reply was, 'Yes. Amongst other things.'"

It's oblique, but that's the long and short of it.  So to speak.

Wow, you learn something new everyday. By "have their fun" I always thought they meant torture, and I thought that when SH dropped his clothes he was just getting ready to lay into her or something. That really adds a darker side to the series, I kinda like it.

Archived