DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Man Wanted!

Shaneevae

Okay, having been at DM for numerous years now and never having bonded, (unless you count that crazy asha'man) I'm..........drumroll please......still NOT looking for a warder, BUT I am looking for a companion for Shaneevae.  Just what kind of companion?  I don't know, but someone to kind of watch her back out in the field.  Bonding would be easier, but she's a bit of a commitment phobe. ;D

Shaneevae is of the Brown Ajah and head of the Ajah, but you will not be privy to that information.  And put to rest any fears concerning never leaving the Tower as Shaneevae spends a great deal of time away from the Tower and always seems to get herself into a fix.

This Brown is a biologist and her studies take her into the wilderness quite often. She is also an expert of sorts on Trollocs and has dissected several in her illustrious history.

She is rather brilliant if I do say so myself, yet she is fun loving, flirtatious and humorous. She absolutely loves a good verbal debate and likens it to foreplay.

If you have a Tower Guard or even trainee that may fit this need or if you're interested in doing some RPing, let me know.  I would like this fellow to be decently light-hearted.  He can be arrogant or downright irritating, but he must possess some humor.

Any takers?

Shaneevae el'Edware

First Chair

Dreamwalker

I haven't even met my mentor IC yet but i'm up for it, sounds like just the thing i have been itching for and D'Ashan has some commitment issues himself, see:

D'Ashan Bio

I'm not opposed to trying different time lines, i will just have to read up on the whole warder thing to get a good feel for it etc. unless you would like to teach him how to be a good little companion?  ;)

I play a Trainee named Arturus you might like. He has a sense of humor yes but he also has incredibly bad luck which gets him caught in humorous situations. He doesnt hate the fact that this happens to him. In fact if he is not laughing at himself he is shrugging it off. He also reads a lot since his mentor went away for some time. Flirting I am not so sure of however. He is shy to the point where he doesnt even bathe in the bath house because of the fact that its co ed. He bathes in the cold river instead. However he also gets stuck in situations where what he says or does could be taken as a flirt even if he doesnt intend it that way. Anyway, catch you around.

I play a Trainee named Arturus you might like. He has a sense of humor yes but he also has incredibly bad luck which gets him caught in humorous situations. He doesnt hate the fact that this happens to him. In fact if he is not laughing at himself he is shrugging it off. He also reads a lot since his mentor went away for some time. Flirting I am not so sure of however. He is shy to the point where he doesnt even bathe in the bath house because of the fact that its co ed. He bathes in the cold river instead. However he also gets stuck in situations where what he says or does could be taken as a flirt even if he doesnt intend it that way. Anyway, catch you around.

Just putting him in the same room with Shaneevae would make him squirm and that would be priceless. :P